5089 Johnstown Rd New Albany OH 43054 US
The 2018 Kibbutz Kef Camp at TBS is Monday, August 6 – Thursday, August 9th! Camp is for all incoming 3rd – 7th graders, and we need 8th graders and high school students to be volunteer madrichim!
The week is a great way to bond with other TBS kids and have so much fun! Kids tell us year after year that this is the best week of their summer!
- What do we do at Camp? During the morning we do fun games, some sort of creative Jewish project, a large mitzvah art project, and have lunch. Then we get on a bus and go to great afternoon locations! Those locations are Zoombezi Bay Waterpark, Magic Mountain Fun Center, Highlands Waterpark, and either COSI or Ft. Rapids. Locations may change based on the predicted weather for that week. It has to stop raining at some point. Regardless, it’s always a fun time!
- What are the drop off and pick up times? Camp is from 9:30 – 4:30 each day! We may be able to accommodate a few early campers if need be.
- Who is staffing the program? We will have Kelsey Ankerman leading our program another 4-5 adult staff members and High School madrichim as well. When out in public places, campers are always in groups with staff members or madrichim (madrichim for the older groups). Safety is our top priority!
- What is the cost? The cost is $250 per day for TBS members, which includes admission to all activities, snacks, staffing, busing, and fun!
- How do I sign up? It’s easy! Click here to sign up!
Sign up TODAY! Click here to register your child(ren) for this year's TBS Summer Camp!
Questions? Call the Temple office at (614) 855-4882 for answers!
EDUCATION: KIBBUTZ KEF CAMP